Our Los Angeles in-home personal chef and meal prep services let you spend time doing what you want — out of the kitchen.
Let us cook you customized family style meals to enjoy.
Daily meals can be a hassle for anyone. Let us take the burden off of you with our in-home personal chef and meal prep services in Los Angeles. Here’s how it works:
- First, contact us to schedule your free consultation. This is where you will detail your food preferences, dietary specifications and goals.
- We normally have a set cook day scheduled once per week with our clients. (This can be more or fewer depending on what you need.)
- On that day we cook anywhere between 3 to 6 entrees.
- We grocery shop where you want us to, arrive at your home, and cook everything.
- Additionally, we package and label the entrees. We also provide you with easy reheating instructions.
- Finally, we clean up, and leave you with a refrigerator full of delicious food, and a spotless kitchen.
- Then you are free to enjoy your food however you want to throughout the week.
In-Home Meal Prep Is More than Meal Delivery
Sweet Greek Personal Chef Services offers a fully customized personal chef solution for our Los Angeles clients — completely catered to your taste and dietary preferences.
With so many meal delivery options hitting the market in Los Angeles, it’s natural to want to compare the services. Sweet Greek Personal Chef Services offers a fully customized personal chef solution for our Los Angeles clients — completely catered to your taste and dietary preferences. That means the recipe and menu we make for you will likely be different than those we make for another client. We’re not operating out of a commercial kitchen mass producing your meals. This is completely for you.
During your free consultation, you will:
- Detail your dietary goals, taste preferences, and any food allergies or aversions.
- You can also specify your favorite dishes, and even pass along some of your favorite recipes for us to make for you.
- If you prefer to be more hands-off in the process, we will always create vibrant and delicious weekly menus based on the preferences you have given us.
- Above all, feedback is important. In other words, if you find dishes that you like less than others, you don’t have to ever see them again.
- In turn, if there are recipes you would like on a regular basis, we will make those a fixture on your meal plan.
Chef Prepared Food Without Hidden Health Hazards
When you eat out or order in from a restaurant, you have no control over hidden dietary pitfalls. Eateries often sneak in things we don’t want such as excessive lower-grade fats and sodium, which are used to pump-up flavor of lower quality ingredients. Sweet Greek Personal Chef Services uses only high quality ingredients, fresh produce, aromatic herbs and spices. We prefer to use heart-healthy fats like extra virgin olive oils, cocoanut oil, ghee and grass fed butters.
We cook what you want, according to your tastes and dietary specifications. Just so you can get an idea of what you could be eating, here are some examples of delicious dishes we’ve cooked for past clients:
Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken Skewers with Grilled Onions, Red Peppers and Zucchini
Oven-Roasted Chicken with Root Vegetables
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
Herbed Meatballs with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Linguini with Butternut Squash and Hazelnut Sauce
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Mash
Zaatar Chicken with Quinoa Pilaf
Zucchini Cakes with Yogurt Sauce and Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Southwestern Spiced Chicken Soup
Braised Chicken Thighs in Tomato Sauce with Orzo Pasta
Shrimp Santorini over Orzo Pasta or Rice
Chicken Curry with Spinach and Red Peppers over Rice
Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry over Rice
Harissa Chicken with Charred Broccoli
Chicken Tikka Masala over Rice
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Chicken Shawarma with Zucchini and Eggplant
Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry over Rice
Southwestern-Spiced Chicken Soup with Avocado
Meatballs with Giant Braised Beans
Steak Sandwiches with Roasted Carrots
Pesto Pasta with Roasted Zucchini and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Wedges
Seared Salmon with Baby Broccoli
Lemon-Garlic Seabass with Asparagus and Pea Salad
Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
Ratatouille with Meaty Breadcrumbs
Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts with a Greek Salad
To set up a free consultation, Contact Us!
⚡#LosAngeles based personal chef • culinary writer
🍅 Author #OpaGreekCookbook #SaffronProject